Re: RC: Re: Barefoot Endurance?

Sorry to disagree but I will.Shoes in many instances give better traction.
Although that may not be good it is still a fact.Seen many race horses
running barefoot.If barefoot was better by now some trainer would have pulled
shoes and be rolling in the cash. As for correcting a club foot. Can't be
done it can be controlled and hidden but not fixed.If left alone will return
to its genetic state.Have shod many foundered horses that were barefoot till
they foundered.So I guess we will have to agree to disagree. RD