Warner Springs Corrals are all gone

Just to let you know that all the corrals at the equestrian center have been reserved for the Warner Springs Ride in January.   There are currently 6 more on the wait list.  I will maintain a wait list to handle any cancellations.  I have received 80 entries and will be limiting the field to 120.  I will probably accept a few more than that number to compensate for the normal number of cancellations.  If you are still interested in doing this ride, you need to get your entry in soon.

Terry Woolley Howe