Pinto/Arab Wanted

I am sorry if you are tired of hearing from me, and the horse I want to find.
But I just
find it impossible that there is not ONE pinto/arab for sale in all of the
Northeast
(Maine, Mass, NH, Vermont, NY).

I have gotten allot of emails from people in Calif, MO, TX etc.. but is not an
option for me.
I keep my horses for ever, I need to ride this new horse and when I do, I will
know if we
are a match.  I can not fly to another state to see if this horse is for me.

Please, if you know of any good breeders in the New England area, please let me
know.

Criteria
Arab/pinto
Sex: gelding or mare
Age: 5-8
HH: 14.3 and above

Thankyou,

Louisa in Mass.

PLANET PROJECT will connect millions of people worldwide through the combined
technology of 3Com and the Internet. Find out more and register now at
http://www.planetproject.com