Re: Re: Re: Re: Barefoot Endurance?

I do not see the benefit of metal shoes on rocks.  I see how you can
rationalize that they prevent wear, but easyboots do this too.  Metal
shoes drastically reduce the shock absorption of the foot and they
certainly don't protect the sole of the foot from rocks.  JMHO, but we
will be barefootin' and easy bootin'.  :o)
Shannon