RE: RC: Re: RE: Re: manure at rides et al.

I have no argument about keeping all trail users happy.  Because of this
discussion, I have become more aware of the issue and will take it to heart.

I don't know why it different at Quicksilver, Calero or Rancho San Antonio,
but maybe I am just unaware of any negative comments that may be there.
I'm just relaying what the reality is at those particular parks as far
as manure habits are concerned.

Kathy

> As a ride manager in the SF Bay Area, and an active trail user and worker,
> am kind of surprised at Kathy's remark.  There are lots of negative
comments
> made about horsemen leaving manure in staging areas.

Laura>