more on manure

Linda Dewees quiltrider@hotmail.com
I like Duncan's trash barrel on the trailer idea.  Now I'd like
to know Duncan's technique on composting manure!  I have 4 horses
and a big garden too, but there's too much manure! Does
anyone have any good tips on processing this compost in the
easiest most efficient way?  Something I can incorporate into my
daily routine.  Right now I have Bandini mountain and I am only
one small woman with a wheel barrow and a tiller.  I'd like to
spend more time riding and less with the mountain!

Thanks
Linda  (whose desert garden thrives on horse manure)