"It's biodegradeable"

Amanda Perez AmandaPerez@ureach.com
  I once scolded a guy for throwing his orange peels out the
window of his car as he drove down a local parkway.  His reply
was 'Hey - it's organic'.  My reply was 'Good - can I dump
my kitchen waste on your front lawn?'.  Just because it will
eventually rot does not mean other people want to see it.
Use the 'front lawn' test before leaving you waste: how would I
feel is someone left this on my nicely mowed front lawn?
I get SO MAD at how rude many Americans are about public space-
"It's not mine so I can trash it as much as I like."  It
seems like Americans have very little sense of civic pride
or common good.  Grmmph!