From: TddWil@aol.com [mailto:TddWil@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2000 12:01 AM
To: maryanne@ratbusters.net; ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: electric fencing

 I was reading some of the posts about dry climates and grounding problems.
think if the ground is really dry, the horse won't get shocked even if your
fence ground is good because the horse is not "grounded". I think you can
alternate the fence strands + and - so the horse gets shocked if he touches
2
wires. I remember reading this but don't remember the details - dry is not
an
issue here.

                           Shelly in DE