electric fence

Sorry if this has already been covered. When working with a horse rescue
organization on the island of Maui we used miles and miles of electric tape
and dealt with the wisest horses who could get through them. We found that
the wider tape with copper strands was the most powerful. Delivered quite a
zap. Also it pays to buy the hottest battery you can find. This is the most
foolproof way we found. As I recall rebar was set at 10-15 feet intervals.
All brush has to cut and the tape can't touch anything at all.
Hope this helps a little
Kathleen