Re: RC: Easyboots vs Padding

At 07:35 AM 11/10/2000 -0800, Colleen Kirkpatrick wrote:
  I have no idea what size to get or how easyboots fit. How can I find out
what size foot my horse has?
>Will my farrier know?
>Can anyone tell which they like useing better easyboots or padds?
>Just a few queations.
>Colleen K.

Hi Colleen:  Why don't you just bring Polaris over and we can try the
different size boots on him.  I have them ranging from 0 up to 2's.  We're
planning on riding on Sunday, if you want to go let me know.

I haven't ever used pads, I think my farrier would freak if I even asked
:+).  I always use easyboots on the horses front feet, and now have started
using them on the hind as well.  I've also ridden in them over the winter
when the horses were barefoot.