Re: RC: Re: re: manure at rides

There are different issues in different regions. In FL and most of the SE,
decomposition of organic material is fairly rapid. Any hay that is left is
rapidly taken care of by deer. Manure is first picked over by birds and within
weeks is part of the environment.

In the more arid climates that is not true.  The bottom line is if RM wants it
picked up, pick it up or else you won't be riding there again. If they want it
spread, then spread it for the birds, squirrels, etc.

--
Vertex Engineering, Inc.
Innovative Solutions