Re: RC: copping a plea

Well it has to pass Steph's litmus test of endurance since I heard tonight that
they are going to have to hand recount the votes in at least one county - which
means two or three days more before we know the outcome. Talk about endurance!
Since the count is now 350, every vote counts. So folks just sit back, relax and
watch southern justice work!

Truman

--
Vertex Engineering, Inc.