copping a plea

I got this from a fellow ridecampamper who said I could send it as long as
she/he were not identified.  Since it seems to have several endurance theme
topics included I thought it would pass Steph's litmus test.  Here goes:

In a message dated 11/9/00 6:16:23 PM Eastern Standard Time, ****@hotmail.com