In Memory of Rousaandra

    Rousaandra was a wonderful horse.  We had her since she was 2 years old.
She had a full life and died at the age of 27.  She not only was a wonderful
endurance horse in the 70's & 80's, but did a lot of other things with, us,
our children, our grandchildren, aunts, uncles, friends & clients of our
family.  Some of her other talents were, barrel racing, playdays, English &
Western Pleasure showing, Cowboy Polo, Trail Eventing, Parades, and also
spent one summer at an Abused Children's Ranch for their pleasure.
        Rousaandra has been buried at our ranch on top of a hill...with a
view.  This will be at her grave site...

"Rousaandra"
05/31/73 - 11/07/00
    I'm at rest now, but in my days, I took care of every member of the
Robinson family, including 1 Grandson, Jordan Finley.
I've had 5 babies, 4 fillys and 1 colt;
Miss Maroufa
Saana Marouf
Tamarsha
Strider
Gusaandra

We will miss her everyday, from this time on.
Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9269