Lake oraville manure

Just a comment from another person who was there. In our immediate area
the bags were used.  There was no bin to put the bags in on our level so
we left the bags at our camping spot for pickup.

The bin on the lowest level was completely full of black plastic bags when
I left Sunday morning.

I certainly agree that we should all pick up after our rides.  I didn't see
the whole area but at least a number did make the effort in our area.

Mike Maul
W/CT Regions
Sunnyvale/Houston