RE: Searching for breedingstallions

>>Can you help me finding American top endurance breedingstallions, which
are
available by artificial insemination?>>

Belinda - a couple suggestions:

1) contact AERC (www.aerc.org) - their monthly publication has a
couple pages of stallion advertisements.

2) check the Breeders listing on Endurance Net -
www.endurance.net/Breeders/

3) I'm forwarding your message to Ridecamp, the endurance
email listserve, you'll probably get some responses to your
questions from subscribers on the list.
www.endurance.net/Ridecamp

good luck!

Steph