Lake Oroville Ride - preliminary results

The weather was fantastic and we had a huge crowd: 88 fifty milers, 39 twenty five milers

The winner of the 50 mile ride was Chris Bayuk.

The Best Condition winner for the 50's was Michelle Shaw.

The Best Condition Winner for the 25 was Fred Emigh on Sire Kai.

With luck, I'll post the complete results by Monday night!

                    John