Re: Stallion drawing Winner

Hi Liz
Do you have the winners for the other stallions? Please post all on
ridecamp. I'll forward this on to ridecamp.
Congrats, Karen!!!!! Halynov is right now in pasture with one of Pat
Vaughn's (Havasu Arabians) mares--- she's older so our best bet is
pasture breeding. Hal thinks of it as an early Christmas present! Let me
know if you want to wait till next year for the breeding (we have NEVER
had such a late season before).
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov