treeless saddle for sale

I am selling my Softride/Rebecca's Treeless saddle.  It is black and
red and has a pad, girth, bridle and breastplate with it.  It has TOO
secure a seat for me.  Centerfire rigs and gives incredible freedom
for withers and shoulders.  Pictures available upon request.  Sells
new for $675.  Asking $450 plus shipping firm.
Shannon