Linda Flemmer, Blue Wolf Equestirain Supplies

KIMBERLY M PRICE KMPRICE51@HOTMAIL.COM
Does anyone know Linda's current phone number or email?  Is she still in business? (She is not listed in the market on ridecamp).  I want to buy one of the gel pad's she use to sell.  If anyone has a used one they want to sell please let me know.

Please reply privately so as not to clutter the list.

Thanks!
Kimberly (&Mystery the Morab)
kmprice51@hotmail.com