Fwd: Dunn Mare - Rescued - Rescuer needs help NOT ENDURANCE RELATED.

ya'll have to forgive me as this not endurance related, get the wet noodle,
but it is a horse in need, it appeared on the CTR list and i felt worthy of
forwarding.  horse is in Ft.Collins, CO.

karen

>From: Caroline Slinn <cslinn@media100.com>
>Subject: [CTR]  Dunn Mare - Rescued - Rescuer needs help.
>
>Just saw this...if anyone can help by buying some of her handmade soaps...
>Sorry this is not CTR related...but its all about the Horse.  God Bless
>these hero's that rescue in spite of the financial responsibilities
>
>Caroline
>
>  http://horses-etc.com/Beths_Dunn_Mare.shtml
>  <<Dunn Mare - Rescued - Rescuer needs help..url>>

[DEFAULT]
BASEURL=http://horses-etc.com/Beths_Dunn_Mare.shtml
[InternetShortcut]
URL=http://horses-etc.com/Beths_Dunn_Mare.shtml