Re: RC: Re: Karen's Questions #3, 4, 5, 6 & 7

Hi Marci
I was going to buy an alfalfa/bermuda mix and then my hay person said
the bermuda was a waste. Have you had luck with it? I've always used
alfalfa for pregos and lactating mares and the forage for the rest but
if the bermuda/alfalfa is nice, it would be great to give them the extra
warmth in winter (although Central Coast CA winters are 45-55 at
worst<bg>)
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov