Re: RC: Gift Horse

Hi Shara,
    I agree that a prepurchase exam by an endurance vet (of whom there are several very good ones in your general area) is an absolute necessity.  And I would recommend having her feet
evaluated by a skilled farrier since you suspect club foot.  And for your own education, go to   www.endurance.net  and research the Ridecamp archives for posts on conditioning.  While at
endurance.net, click on "Fun Stuff."  There is an amazing amount of info just for newbies there including lots of book under the reference library tab!
Good luck!
Laney