Re: RC: Bitting Question - Trail vs Dressage Usage

Can't you show in dressage with a snaffle with a solid mouth piece?  If that
is the case you could do both with the same bit. My wife is taking dressage
lessons and riding trial with the same bit - a solid mouth piece snaffle.
Also if you are not planning on showing in dressage it matters little which
bit you use.

Truman

--
Vertex Engineering, Inc.