Voting for Director-at-Large

To all Ride Campers       ;

Well, it is positive now, my ballot for the Election of Director-at-Large
came in today's mail. That means every one else who is a member of the AERC
will be receiving theirs in the ensuing days.

I want to ask the membership for their confidence in me, to vote for me and
I will do my utmost to properly and fairly represent each and every one you.

It was expressed elsewhere that "Now if everyone will pick up the phone and
call 2 AERC members and then
e-mail 2 more with your suggestion that they vote for this list of
outstanding candidates then we can win and serve you."

I heartedly endorse this and urge every one not to procrastinate, VOTE AS
SOON AS YOU GET YOUR BALLOT!  Don't put it off.

Meanwhile if any one has questions Please contact me at bobmorris@rmci.net
or call me at 208-343-1688. I will be very pleased to speak with all
interested members.

Bob Morris  Candidate for AERC Director-at-Large

Boise, ID