Re: RC: Bitting question

I had a horse just like this and I switched to a Double jointed snaffle..  It
has a tab between the two joints.  KK makes the expensive versions - - I have
a 28$ replica and it has eliminated all of the head nonsense.

In my case - my horses tongue was cramped and pinched with a regular snaffle.
 He is a joy with this bit..  I'm sure he feels the same about me  = )

Good Luck,

Debbie