EPSM in Arabians

Claudia, The site you gave for info on Drafts with EPSM (the rural heritage site) is Dr. Beth Valentine's site. I know you are trying to be helpful, but this is a brand new syndrome, still in the research stage. Dr. Valentine is the vet who did the biopsy on my Arab. I wrote a whole case study for her on Leetza. I guess you could take it up with her if you don't agree with her diagnosis. I am not a vet and I have to go by what she tells me. I wish with all my heart she didn't have it!   Ginny