Trailer Trash

Hallo all!

I'm looking to buy a new trailer for my competative trail riding compulsion
(living out of a sixteen-foot stock trailer is just not getting me the rest
I need).

I'm looking for a two horse slant load, goose-neck, aluminum trailer with
living quarters.  Right now, the only two trailers in my price range are
made by Cherokee and Excess.

Anyone out there had any experience with these two manufactures?