OF Express Lite

For those of you with this saddle, how far down do the thigh rolls extend?  Do they get in the way of your knee?  I am considering trying one on my Arab, but my legs are long and used to get to the edge of the front flaps when I rode in a Patriot Officer's Model.  I am not sure the thigh rolls on this model will work for me.

Thanks -

(Colorado)