Lost ride results???

Why is it that ride results are so long in getting to AERC??? I realize that
RM's have lives and are busy but Geezzz!!!  With the penalities and fees that
are assessed by AERC and collected I found out, it seems we shouldn't have to
pay dues at all.  A month seems reasonable to me.  AERC gives 2 weeks.
What's up.  Donna and BOB   Waiting to see where we are in LD Championship.