Equine attorneys

Judy JudyK89@aol.com
Not sure if I really even want to pursue this, but would like to know where I stand if I do.  I purchased a horse for endurance, the owner knew what I wanted her for, and did not disclose that the horse had a history of tying up.  To be honest, she did not think it was a problem as she hadn't had problems since she was pulled off the track.  Now I have the horse, and she has tyed up twice, with very little exercise.  I can't even hand walk her without her tying up.  The owner is offering me an "almost 3 year old" in exchange.

Am going to give this mare a little more time to settle in, see if anything changes, if not I'm not sure I want to deal with a youngster, wait another year or so to start riding.

I really like the previous owner, don't think she was trying to "pull" anything, but I don't think she's willing to return my money either.

If anyone can recommend an Equine attorney in California, I would just like to find out where I stand.  Or if anyone has info on the laws pertaining to this (I know, "Buyer Beware") I would be interested inhearing your opinions also.

Thanks

Judy