Re: RE: Supracor Saddle Pads

Intrigued, I purchased the Supracor pad for use with my sports saddle. I now
have pads under the saddle that cost more than the saddle. And, I've ridden
several times with it.
Here's the setup. Sportssaddle, Woolback with inserts, Supracor on the
horse's back.
Here is my verdict. The honeycomb pad allows moisture to wick away from the
horse. Don't ask me where it goes. Even though my wooly horse got very
sweaty during the ride, my woolback pad was not even damp and my horse's
back was much cooler.

My horse is VERY sensitive to non natural materials. He was not bothered at
all by this pad during cinching up. I can't address the slippage part. I
cinch up rather tight because otherwise my saddle will slip and I don't want
to take a chance. The jury is still out a bit on rubbing. The first time I
tried it, I noticed some hair standing up. No problem the second. Don't know
what that means.

And, best of all, you can just hose it off. No more brushing your woolback.
When hosing it off it gets very heavy. but, just hang it up for a little
while and the water leaves the pad and it dries fast and clean.

Dolores Arste
eCommerce Technology, Technology Integration
Phone - 518.882.6485
Fax - 518.882.6485
eFax- 208-379-1088
Cell phone - 518.461.3470