Re: RC: Glow Sticks

In a message dated 10/20/2000 5:18:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
fvansev1@tampabay.rr.com writes:

<< Glow stick - they have a one to two year life.  >>

We have differing information here.  My source told me 3 years.  However, I
have noticed that there are the occasional duds.  Also, if you keep them cool
or even put them in the freezer, they keep longer.

Barbara