Improving RC? well Duh!

In a message dated 10/20/00 12:50:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tracey@tbt.co.za writes:

<< Lif asked why I had this problem, but I couldn't respond to her email
 address, so I hope no-one minds me posting it to RC.  I'd really appreciate
 Lif's help on this one!

I'm just back from the weekend from Hell.  I found that my posts to Lif have
bounced back too.  What's up with that?  I kinda left in a hurry last weekend
(had to go to a damn funeral), but why can't I post to Lif and why is she in
trouble on Ridecamp?  I'm kind of in a "mood" here, but let me make sure I
have this clear.  A person who actually rides endurance and raises endurance
horses is considered inappropriate for Ridecamp.  Let's take this to the next
level right?  So that must mean that people who have NEVER ridden an
endurance ride, post really weird stuff about pizza joints, hippopotomai,
etc.  dancing nekked, etc.  are still acceptable.  Sorry Steph, I would never
pick on you and I think you've started an incredible thing here, but
something is going on with the list and it doesn't have anything to do with
the ENDURANCE riders on the list!

Sylvia (Let's go back to being an ENDURANCE RIDING list, ok?)