Re: RC: Ain't Dead Yet

Hey Kat!  I can't tell you how happy I was to see your post.  You've been in
my thoughts and prayers constantly.  I came upon your accident shortly after
it happened, and the riders who were first on the scene did an amazing job of
caring for you (as I'm sure you don't need to be told).  We rode part of the
trail to lunch with the person who was ponying Marla in and you should know
that she was well cared for and considered just the way any of us would want
our horse cared for in that situation.  Keep healing and taking care of
yourself :)

Sylvia & Harca (your Outlaw Trail buddies :)
Ummm.....Safe to say no helicopter rides in the near future, eh? <g>)