FW:

So Angie caught me "in between" as it were. (pay no attention to that man
behind the curtain...)

so anyway, it's ALMOST possible to register on ridecamp, but not be
subscribed, so you don't have to use "guest".  for the rest of the evening,
I'd suggest not trying it (yet), but by morning, it should fly. more on that
later, just wanted to explain why i'm forwarding this guest post...

johnt