Re: RC: Ain't Dead Yet

My GAWD KAT!!!!!
What a woman!!!!  Absolutely incredible luck, luck, and more luck!!!!
Thank goodness things turned out so well!!!  It will be a story that will
go on and on and on in the medical world, lifeflight world, and horse
world!!   Now, be prepared for zillions of posts from all of us who know
you and don't know you, save on ridecamp!!! Hope I can meet you some day
- come east, young woman, come east!!  And enough of these dramatic
stories - you've reached your lifetime quota!! (hee-hee!!)

Hat's off from Karen in PA

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.