Re: RC: cleaning the barn??

Sorry, I have had major computer/AOL problems, and am trying to get mail
answered without crashing AGAIN.  It probably is a good idea to air out the
barn if it's got mold.  I forget about that, living here in the eastern WA.
desert.  A big fan would probably work better/cheaper than heat lamps.  After
everything is dry, a water/bleach solution is great for removing mold.  Then
get good ventilation going fulltime.  As far as Tetanus goes, it is basically
everywhere.  I don't know that you can clean it away.  the important thing is
to keep your and your horses' vaccinations for tetanus up to date, and have a
tetanus shot if you get any kind of a puncture/deep wound if your last one
was more than five years ago.