Angie/read me first

Angie McGhee Rides2far@juno.com
UG! I hate this "Post as a Guest" thing. I'm sorry, I didn't realize
that if I didn't hit "return" at the end of each line it's a darned
tickertape format. I tried to re-do my LONG post and add line
breaks and it kept clearing half way through. I don't know if I've
sent a series of 1/2 done weird posts or not, BUT, I will re-do
 the long one and repost it so nobody will get a headache
trying to read it.
By the way, ONE way to get more pros to post would be to make
it easier to post as a guest! I like the idea of having an
option of being a member who can post, WITHOUT getting the mail.
Then you could reply easier after monitoring archives.
Angie