Re: RC: Which horse? Feedback

I got my mare as a 6 year old, who was not broke and had never been sat on.
She is now 8, and absolutely eats up the trails. Up and down mountains, with
me as a heavy load as I was pregnant much of last year, Sound as a dollar,
great bone and muscular development. I took it easy with her until she was in
good shape, and she has not had a problem. I like knowing her body wasn't
stressed as a youngster. Just my opinion on your choice.
Tiffany