Re: RC: RE: hoof flight path

>>If the original poster gets to the bottom of his horses'
>>unsoundness, he may be able to compete rather well in
>>endurance.  Diana Thompson, founder of the now gone
>>Whole Horse Journal, was key to getting my horse sound -
>>she was able to evaluate my horse and set me on the path
>>with corrective shoeing, chiropractic, bodywork techniques,
>>etc.  Took a couple of years, but it was worth it because
>>my horse is my pal and he deserves to be the best he can be.
>>
>>K.

I am the original poster and want to thank everyone the replies - I do plan
to get this fully evaluated but wanted to see what areas I should be
thinking about.  I have over two years of base mileage on this horse and
one LD ride so far, he is my buddy and I hope to have many years and many
rides with him.  Thanks again for all the replies and if I do find out
specifics and solutions I'll post the results.

Roxanne
NE Ohio