Rider Power Drinks

For those that asked-
The sources of the components I used in the power drink mix are

GOOKINAID ERG they have a web site - but I copied it wrong - just do a
search on gookinaid. It is on AOL Hompages
You can order this from Janet - Australian Connection 916 791 1542
and CAMPMOR  www.campmor.com

REVENGE  web site www.champion-nutrition.com

Should go to these sites, a real source of information.

I 'may' be getting these products later.

The MSM and DMG  was just the same product I give my horses. Just cut
the dose.

I also used  GNC CARBO-FUEL - but only at the VC
On trail I carried the 'hydro mixes'
One  1 oz scoop of REVENGE and ERG in one 16 bottle

roger