Re: RC: LD Miles

Please remember that in LD the finish ain't the finish until your horse
reaches 60BPM and vets through "fit to Continue".  Running them in to top ten
won't get you anywhere if you take 20 min to pulse down and 16 people walk in
and are at criteria.  Granted people are still racing and hurting horses at
LD  and 4 year olds are a different subject all together as far as I am
concerned.  But please be aware of the criteria we are held to for a finish.
The finish line isn't the finish for us.  Donna and BOB