Re: RC: freeze marking problems

If the mark is under the mane its harder to see at an auction or feedlot. I
would like to get mine done,its not really pretty but I think I would want it
to be easily seen.  The last time I called they had no one in my area to do
it. It would be nice if they came up with a better way to mark the grey
horses. This is a bit off the subject, but I would like to see all arabs
freeze marked so they quit losing their heritage when they are sold with no
papers. You shouldn't be able to sell them like that. I know some people
might do it to keep an unsound horse off the track, etc, but most cases I
know of are sloppy paperwork or withholding papers for spite (not getting the
price they want but selling anyway). oh well, JMO.

                           Shelly