self monitoring

Every now and then a moderator has to remind members what the purpsoe of the
list is.  We want to say everything to all our acquaintances (email groups),
but sometimes it would be better to invite "all" of our acquantainces to
visit at another site or group for a disucssion on a particular topic.  It
could be about politics, or word derivations, or specific hoof problems.  As
an example, Lif introduced many of us to a terrific site for stories - horse
in her case.

Ridecamp has also had some very good discussions recently (thanks Steph) on
gut sounds and conditioning.  Too valuable to miss!!

JanetB