Re: RE: Re: Stay

Steph,
Tried to copy Angie's Ridecamp Oath and post it on RC for a reread but
couldn't seem to do so without all the extras being copied as well.  Maybe
now is a good time for the reminder?  If we can't copy and post it, maybe
suggest folks do a reread?  I did and it was eye opening...we are probably
all guilty of an infraction from time to time but is it a "positive"
infraction or a negative one?
Maggie Mieske
McBain, Michigan