From: ckellerfarm [mailto:ckellerfarm@stellarnet.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2000 3:22 AM
To: RideCamp
Subject: RC: Re: Stay

It really bothers, to here another person is leaving RC.  I have been told
in personal e-mail many people that they have either left or are thinking
about it because of all the flaming that goes on  the list.  I was going to
until Tracey talked me out of it:)
I have been flamed (and thats a gentle word for it) by only two people on
this list .But they seem to be flaming everyone! Not just once but  for days
of it in my case. I don't know about everyone but I'm sick of it. (And don't
flame me for this ,it's a waste of your time and mine, I'll just delete them
or forward them back to you unopened!)
I was flamed for posting about toddlers riding,big time on the list, and
worse personally. And low and behold you all kept on discussing it. Great
with me, I think it needed to be discussed. But the people who flamed me
about posting late about it, posted days after I did! Fine to no big deal, I
thought it just made them look silly:))
But because of a few we the list is losing  some good people. Like Sandy
said we all have good points .Can't we all just  let others have theirs?
Must some all ways try to bully?  A family ,I know just asked me about how
to information about starting LDs, I not sure I'm going to tell them about
RC, because of the flaming.They have a teenage girl who wants to try. I
would hate for her to think endurance riders are like the few who flame the
newbies. When I first logged on RC. I was given great advice(am still
getting  advice and I need it). I was invited to meet people in person, I
did and was surprised to meet in person a world class rider! She was so
nice! Didn't talk down to me, gave me a tape, Almost treated me like a
equal! Which I'm not believe me! But I was so blown away by their
kindness.And still am, I only see and talk to them once in a while as ND is
a big state and we are busy. But I tell everyone who asks me how great
endurance people are.
I for one hope she a stays and all the others who are off come back. I for
one hope this flaming stops. I love to read everyone's ride stories, all the
information past on the list. I love the humor that use to be on RC.
Lets all lighten up!
Tami ( who's going back to the barn to milk the cows AGAIN)