Re: RC: Re: Stay

At 04:22 AM 10/19/00, ckellerfarm wrote:
>I have been flamed (and thats a gentle word for it) by only two people on
>this list .But they seem to be flaming everyone!

I'm the moderator (list owner) of several email lists, so I hope Steph
won't get aggravated if I step in here and make a suggestion to Tami.

If you have strong feelings about flamers or other problems on a list that
you are on, before unsubscribing, try contacting the moderator with your
concerns!  The moderator may not feel that a problem exists, from her/his
own point of view, or might not realize how much a particular situation
bothers other people, but if a number of people contact her, then she can
take appropriate action.  Lif

Lif Strand
Quemado NM  USA
             Lif & Paul Strand  STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
           Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                 Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html