OK OK RE: LD miles

All I want the AERC to do is give me credit for my LD miles as Life Time
earnings for my horse.  That is all.  Is it such a BAD BAD thing.  For the 25ers
that don't want to loose the mileage the it could be headed Life Time Miles:

                                                  25 50 75 100 total

I just joined AERC and haven't got the card yet and not in time to vote. So if
the vote is what (I hope) it takes, then I'll be there next time.

Skin is a lot thicker after these last few days

Don Pollock
AERC ??????