Caspers Park Challenge

If you are going to the Caspers ride we need your help. Due to Kat's
accident, she and the riders she was planing to bring will not be able
to help out on Sunday removing trail markers. If you can help we would
be grateful. We can also use help Fri. morning marking some sections of
trail that are always marked at the last minute to deter vandalism. If
you are interested in helping contact our trail boss Deborah Huebsch at
deborahhuebsch@aol.com
 See you there!
Sue Grahl